Monday, March 3, 2014

Fire Pit Testimonials What Our Customers Are Saying

We here at Warming Trends take great pride in our work and we appreciate it when our customers send in photos of their fire pits and testimonials of their satisfaction. Below are some recent comments we have received.

What our customers are saying:

custom fire pit

I wanted to share a picture of our completed fire pit it looks great. Thank you for all of your help.

Matthew - Centerville, Ohio


custom fire pit

DJ:

I received your voice mail when I returned from vacation.

The burner arrived and was installed in the Globe just in time before the camp.

I really appreciate your making this work for us, the youth enjoyed the bonfire and with the extreme heat we have been having here, we are very thankful to be able to use gas and not wood.

Thanks again.

Nathan J.


You and everyone at Warming Trends rock! I am so excited to be able to turn on my fire pit Mothers Day and have your product rather than a wimpy fire ring! Not only is my wife and mother-in-law going to be able to enjoy a fantastic dancing fire, I wont be sitting there feeling like a total loser because I know that your Cross Fire burning is what I really want. You guys saved my both my bacon and my man pride!

In all seriousness, I am completely in awe that you are able to do this for me. We live in an age of self-service, buying cheap off-shore products and crappy customer service. Clearly Warming Trends is bucking all of that craziness and delivering what your customers want - quality and service.

Thank you!!

Rick

Rick also made this video of his fire pit in action and posted to our Facebook wall.


I was looking for a fire pit burner with automatic ignition system and after much research I decided to go with Warming Trends cross fire burners. I installed the unit after bleeding the gas line, turned on the switch and it worked perfect the first time my client and I were impressed. Thanks Warming Trends for a great product.

Aztec Restoration & Remodel Albuquerque NM.


So when you are in the market for a custom fire pit or outdoor burning system, please contact us or call today! 1-877-556-5255

No comments:

Post a Comment