Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Excellent Links You Should Check Out

After reading a post on improving your blog sidebar I realised that I had too many links on my sidebar. I use the links on my site quite a bit to stay current with what is happening in the gardening world and beyond, so I didnt want to get rid of them. But the long list of links was starting to look messy.
So to remedy this problem, I decided to put the links that I find interesting or click-worthy into a post, so I can easily refer back to them when I want to. Take the time to go through them, there is some amazing stuff in there!
  • 100 ways to save the environment
  • Alastair Heseltine - Sculpture
  • Andy Hadfield - Technology Blog
  • Architectures Of Control - Design
  • Breathing Earth: CO2 emissions
  • Dan Pearson - UK Landscaper
  • Designmind: Built Ind. Network
  • Domani: Design Products
  • Durban Daily Photo
  • Ecofoot - Eco Footprint Calculator
  • GreenMyWallet: Green incentive
  • Ideate - Small Business Blog
  • materialicious: Design Blog
  • No Impact Man: Enviro Lunatic
  • Oooms - Product Design Site
  • Piet Oudolf - Dutch Landscaper
  • Plantzafrica - Indigenous Plant Info
  • Safe Lawns - Organic Lawn Care
  • Shedworking - Blog about sheds
  • Soekershof - Maze & Botanic Blog
  • South Africa Rocks - yes it does!
  • The Gardener Magazine
  • ThinkinGardens: Why Garden?
  • Trash Watch - Litter Action
  • Urbansprout - Green News

No comments:

Post a Comment